[CentOS] Directions please..

Thu Feb 3 20:52:03 UTC 2011
Digimer <linux at alteeve.com>

On 02/03/2011 03:48 PM, Hal Davison wrote:

> On 2/3/2011 3:31 PM, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
>> Please do your homework and stop this! You already asked yesterday and got
>> answers.
>>
>> Kai
>>

> Am I missing something here? Why can other
> people ask questions here, receive
> valuable answers and suggestions on
> several areas? Restate the question and
> ask it again with no one having a problem?
>
> Who DIED and WHO is now claiming to be GOD?
>
> --Hal.

Instead of blowing your top, why not read the FAQ on good questions that
was linked to you?

- Your question was vague
- You showed no steps you took to try and solve the problem
- You started a new thread with the same question rather than
elaborating in the existing thread.

If you see people asking questions and getting help, and then you ask a
question that does not get an answer, than perhaps you should look to
see how those questions differed. Yelling on the channel is certainly
not the difference and it definitely won't encourage people to help you.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com