[CentOS] compiz install on centos 5.2

Fri Feb 4 19:30:32 UTC 2011

sylvan.dcunha at gmail.com wrote:

> thanks i really apprecite your immediate response...
> can u plss guide me the link of the proprety nvidia driver...
> for centos

First, stop top posting. None of us care how it's done at work or
wherever, post at the bottom.

Second, I already told you what you needed to know; at this point, it's
left as an exercise for the student to learn how to use google or your
favorite search engine to find either the elRepo repository, or nVidia's
corporate site and install per their directions.

       mark, not here as paid tech support