[CentOS] selenium rc server - run it on a specific display help!

Mon Feb 7 08:40:12 UTC 2011
Roland RoLaNd <r_o_l_a_n_d at hotmail.com>

ok i'll specify the display though not experienced with xauth i'll search for it.

as for cron vs gui well any advice?
i really need this service to be up and running 24/7 with no downtime
so i'm thinking of the following cronjob:

if netstat -ntulp  | grep -v 4444
DISPLAY="localhost:1"; java - jar selenium-server.jar > /tmp/rc.log  2>&1;
else
echo "nothing to do `date`" >> /tmp/rc.log
echo
echo
fi

# Can you advise me with a better idea?