[CentOS] CentOS 64 bit php 5.2 huge problem

Sun Feb 13 14:23:27 UTC 2011
Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011, Peter Ivanov wrote:

> From: Peter Ivanov <boksiora at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [CentOS] CentOS 64 bit php 5.2 huge problem
>
> Thnaks Again,
>

> i guess i wont update the server until i find more info...
>
> i am happy it works now

Personally I'd try and clone that corrupted system, and put
it onto a spare machine for some forensic anaylysis. Maybe
do a fresh installation on the running system, and use that
for now?

Just depends how much trouble it'g going to give you.

Maybe this is where VM's come into their own?

I'm not to hot on VM's but AFAICT can you do a fresh VM
installation from a 'live' system, and then switch to that
once it's setup. Is that correct?

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites: