[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

Tue Feb 15 06:01:27 UTC 2011
Lucian <lucian at lastdot.org>

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 11:08 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 02/14/2011 09:00 PM, robert mena wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Despite the mailing list and twitter I did not find any updated info on
>> either versions regarding the current status.
>
> I just finished pushing through the 5.6 distro tree's into the distro
> builders ( so isos get built etc and moved to qa ). Was hoping to have
> this done by the weekend but a series of unfortunate incidents ( like
> large scale hdd failures ) meant that things at the $dayjob got a bit
> hectic and this slipped a few days.

Ok, shouldn't there be at least 1 more person that can do and access
whatever you can?
God forbid, but what if you get sick again or hit by a lorry, struck
by lightning etc? Who can take over in such situations?

I'm not moaning about the delay (if there even is such a thing), but
it looks to me like the project needs some redundancy in the "human"
dept.

Cheers