[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

Wed Feb 16 20:36:18 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 02:16:22PM -0600, Larry Vaden wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:
> >
> > Money is not the real issue. It is time, and more importantly trust.
>
> Another minor correction: Karanbir has written on the list that he was
> delayed by an HDD failure, so money is an issue IMHO.

	How is a HDD failure at $dayjob an issue of project-related
	"money"?  Can you perhaps conflate more?

							John

--
When I was the most junior Democrat in the Senate, I voted for John Paul
Stevens.  He was a Republican nominated by a Republican president who was

-- Senator Patrick J. Leahy, now chairman of the Judiciary Committee, on his
respect for the associate justice who is retiring, New York Times, 10 April 2010