[CentOS] ACHTUNG: wrt CentALT repo

Wed Feb 16 23:41:36 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 05:03:33PM -0600, Larry Vaden wrote:

> ACHTUNG:  Note the repo is apparently without SRPMs so it becomes
> difficult to vet.

	This is a show-stopper for many, including myself.  Thanks for
	pointing it out.

	However...

	77 lines of unnecessary untrimmed text removed.  Is it too much
	to ask you to be considerate to others and trim non-essential
	text?  I direct you to the mailing list guidelines for these
	lists:

	http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16

	Thank you for your future thoughtfulness.

							John
--
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of
those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have too

-- Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882-1945), 32nd President of the United States,
   second inaugural address, 20 January 1937