[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

Fri Feb 18 20:42:30 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 08:19:16PM +0000, Always Learning wrote:

> Larry, please take my advice and get help or, at the very least, talk to
> someone about the matters troubling you. It is bad to hold everything
> inside you. Please share your problems with someone you can relate to.
> It is for your own benefit.

	Simply... wow.

	You know, as much as I can't stand Vaden, and believe me when I
	say that instead of pulling him from a burning car wreck I'd
	likely instead pull up a chair and toast marshmallows, your post
	comes across as perhaps the most condescending tripe-filled post
	ever on this list.  I'm not quite sure whether to congratulate you
	or ask you not to do it again.  And this is a thread populated
	by condescension, including posts of Vaden's.

	In either case.... wow.

							John

--
"Which is more believable: In the beginning there was God, who created the
universe, or in the beginning there was nothing, which exploded"

-- <nog>