[CentOS] OT - simple CAD program to design electronic circuits with

Fri Feb 18 22:27:43 UTC 2011
Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, Keith Roberts wrote:

> From: Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>
> Subject: [CentOS] OT - simple CAD program to design electronic circuits with
>
> Is there an electronic circuit design CAD package
> available for Centos 5.5 please?

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions. I found Qucs
mentioned in the FEL docs. I have decided to start with that
as it has a very intuitive GUI, appears to have a fast
learning curve, and supports circuit simulations.

By following the qucs help documents, I have done a simple
DC simulation similar to the one in this video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=VYhWK_lUrFw

Thanks for all the other suggestions which I have bookmarked
and will start to check out if Qucs cannot handle what I
need it for.

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites: