[CentOS] CentOS Donations - Is Money a Curse?

Sun Feb 20 19:24:01 UTC 2011
Sean <soso at orcon.net.nz>

cornel panceac wrote:
> in (my) ideal world. money are not necessary. you give me centos, i
> give you electricity, or hardware, or an office, etc . since we still
> live in money-lenders ruled world, is there a way to contribute
> (money) to centos but not directly? like, instead giving money, pay
> the bill(s).
Core issue, I think, is the rights, privileges etc (the 'ownership'
attributes -- whether explicit or implicit) which attach to making
payments under most models. If/when my own little earner project fails
to earn, it disappears, and little harm is done.
Sean