[CentOS] We haven't had a lot of demand for Fedora...people seem okay with CentOS!

Sun Feb 20 23:55:38 UTC 2011
Kenni Lund <kenni at kelu.dk>

2011/2/18 Larry Vaden <vaden at texoma.net>:
> That just in from chunkhost.com, where you help them beta test Xen for $FREE :)

Wow, I'm really impressed with the professionalism of that site :-P

Quotes from their FAQ:
"Currently, our physical servers are ... ... with RAID 1 (mirroring)
10K SATA drives. The mirroring means double read performance and
complete redundancy."
"Do you have an SLA (Service Level Agreement)? - Yes! We offer an
unconditional 100% network and server uptime guarantee."

Heh...double read performance on RAID1 and 100% guaranteed uptime
(hey! that's more than Amazon EC2!!!). Ohh, well, I'm not putting my
stuff on their servers anyway.

Best regards
Kenni