[CentOS] Air Conditioning - ON!

Tue Feb 22 23:27:12 UTC 2011
Ian Murray <murrayie at yahoo.co.uk>

> I think 8  million unique machines disagree with you assessment.  Who
> knows, maybe  all 8 million are wrong and the 10-20 people who are
> discussing it on this  list are right.

Man, you could build a killer botnet if you wanted to!! (which strengthens your
argument about the point about the package building/signing)

Fair play to you, because it was 4-5 million when I last heard that argument 18
months ago. And let's not forget there is no right and wrong answer, only
opinions.

At the risk of going off-topic (which probably would be a good thing) is that
number based on IP address or something else? The reason why I ask is that I
create and breakdown a fair numbers of Xen paravirtual CentOS guests... but they
live behind the same NAT'd firewall. Just wondering if they show up as the same
or separate on your stats?