[CentOS] Alternative to cPanel

Wed Feb 23 17:18:01 UTC 2011
David Sommerseth <dazo at users.sourceforge.net>

On 23/02/11 16:24, Lucian wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Trutwin, Joshua <JTRUTWIN at csbsju.edu> wrote:
> +1 for Virtualmin.
> People will brag that it's insecure etc, but it has always done the
> job for me and I have more than 100 installations of it. I never had
> security problems because of it.

That one user with more than 100 installations haven't experienced security
issues with a product doesn't mean that there is no security issues.

It can just as much mean nobody tried to hack any of those installations,
or that they have tried but not succeeded yet, or that there are no
security issues ... but to distinguish this, then you need to have more
solid arguments than "I haven't experienced it" ... because you might not
have experienced it _yet_.

kind regards,

David Sommerseth