[CentOS] http://www.securityweek.com/high-severity-bind-vulnerability-advisory-issued

Wed Feb 23 19:03:04 UTC 2011
James Hogarth <james.hogarth at gmail.com>

>  I don't want to raise the drama, so please don't take this wrong. In
> this case though, I do think that a warning on the ML about a security
> issue is justified. You can't be too careful.

Except that this issue does not affect BIND in rhel and thus CentOS
therefore making it yet more pointless drivel from the OP.

He obviously has a fascination with the BIND version in rhel but after
reading all his nonsense and looking at the texoma site I doubt it had
anything to do with the alleged hack of his server.

James