[CentOS] OT: Ecommerce hosting

Thu Feb 24 13:44:23 UTC 2011

hi,

On 02/24/2011 02:18 AM, Thomas Dukes wrote:
> Would appreciate some suggestions for ecommerce hosting.  Been using, cough,

A large majority of the .centos.org infrastructure comes from hosting
companies who donate machines and bandwidth to the project. While some
prefer to opt out of being mentioned, the rest are mentioned here :
http://www.centos.org/mirrors

I would highly recommend people looking for hosting, consider these
people. Also worth noting here is that we dont endorse any of them
ourselves - and the CentOS Project has no relationship beyond the fact
that they donated resources to the project.

Regards,

- KB