[CentOS] RECALL: http://www.securityweek.com/high-severity-bind-vulnerability-advisory-issued

Thu Feb 24 15:26:43 UTC 2011

Bowie Bailey wrote:
> On 2/23/2011 6:42 PM, David Brian Chait wrote:
>>
>> To quote Rodney King.."Can't we all just get along?"
>
> Every time I see that quote, I hear Jack Nicholson as The Joker in Batman.

Back in the what, late seventies, early eighties? there was a real popular
self-help book called "I'm Ok, You're Ok". I saw news reports, and heard
from folks, that they tried it in jails to "help the prisoners
rehabilitate themselves".

Didn't work: the guards treated it as, "I'm ok, you're in jail".

And closer to on topic, "recall"? This isn't an intranet, but a mailing
list on the 'Net. Recall doesn't work....

         mark