[CentOS] Centos 6 - OT

Mon Feb 28 04:00:38 UTC 2011
Always Learning <centos at g7.u22.net>

On Sun, 2011-02-27 at 21:46 -0600, John R. Dennison wrote:

> The machine has got to be accepted, but it is probably better
> to accept it rather as one accepts a drug -- that is, grudgingly
> and suspiciously.  Like a drug, the machine is useful, dangerous,
> and habit-forming.  The oftener one surrenders to it the tighter
> its grip becomes.
>
> -- George Orwell (1903-1950), novelist

Over here we are perhaps a little more aware he was one of us and he
wrote in 'our' language. Our language is so successful at enabling
expressive communications that others around the world have mutilated
our language whilst attempting to improve upon it :-)

Eric Arthur Blair (25 June 1903 – 21 January 1950).

1984 arrived a few years late. With the introduction of fibre optics
telecommunications in residential dwellings (coming to our town in July
2011), just how long is the TV set going to stay unidirectional ?

--

With best regards,

Paul.
England,