[CentOS] installing windows 2008 server( VM) on a centos xenserver

Gabriel gabriel at impactteachers.com
Mon Jan 3 14:50:25 UTC 2011

You won't be installing GUI! Trust me,  yum install virt-manager xauth -
Those are the only packages that will be installed, (plus any required
support packages, which are minimal)

Then via your SSH session, you get the gui running on *your* local X
server - not the remote server. Awesome for remote admin of servers, and
also compressed via ssh, and most of my colo servers prioritise ssh
traffic, so very good connections, even if your servers are being
hammered for traffic. Win win J