[CentOS] Multiple LUN support

Gene Brandt brandtg at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 7 13:11:34 UTC 2011

I and a colleague  tried for years to get one of these to work
automatically and never got it working. Years earlier I had a Quantum
Loader that never skipped a beat. We wound up using the web interface.
Best of luck with your project.

--
Thanks,

Gene Brandt SCSA
8625 Carriage Road
River Ridge, LA 70123

home 504-737-4295

cell 504-452-3250

Family Web Page  |  My Web Page  | LinkedIn  | Facebook  |  Resumebucket