[CentOS] [OT] RHEVM List

Simon Grinberg simon at redhat.com
Sun Jan 9 08:57:43 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

Glad to here that. I'm sure you'd also be happy with KVM+virtio+TGT over Centos
P.S with this combination you can actually have TGT running on the host meaning max IO performance while RHEM-Manager installed within a VM running on the same host :)

> And Oh I am working with one of RH partners and they do have
> legitimate access to support. I recently took up the assignment and
> there were some registration stepe etc to be completed with RHN and
> the such which are scheduled later. for registering the call.
>
> Though the idea I proposed about the public mailing list is still
> valid.

It's valid indeed.
When RHEV will open for public evaluation there will be one. In the mean while you have Red Hat's support for your disposal.

Regards,
Simon.