[CentOS] Terminal with variable sized font

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 9 17:47:16 UTC 2011

On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 14:15:44 -0300
Eduardo Grosclaude wrote:

> How about running your app under 'screen', then fire up a second
> gnome-terminal and attach to it with 'screen -x'. Zoom in as desired
> with regular control-+ sequences. Then minimize and keep it lurking.
> When user wants to show big text, temporarily switches to the hidden
> screen and then back again.

Now that's clever!

Unfortunately, the folks using the programs tend to keep 4 or 5 instances of it
open on each of their desktops so when they are answering phones, checking
email, entering faxes and serving customers at the counter they don't have to
keep jumping out of the record they are working on to do something else.

That's a mighty clever idea, though.  Won't do what I'm looking for, but
it's very cool.
--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ www.melvilletheatre.com