[CentOS] create account for Backup Exec 12.5 on Linux [RHEL5 or 4] to perform backup???

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Wed Jan 12 22:33:51 UTC 2011

I have liked EMC Retrospect since way back when I was a Mac user. (been a
lot of years) I and one customer are using the Windows version, and it's
great. However, I don't think there's a linux version of the program, and it
now seems to be a Roxio Product.

I worry about pricing on EMC Networker - it seems you to have to contact EMC
or one of their vendors. Provantage has some modules for it, but I have no
idea what I would need to get to back up windows and nix guests.