[CentOS] looking for a package

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 21:08:35 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 04:04:21PM -0500, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> I'm trying to update a workstation, and it wants to update mpeg2-utils.
> But that has a dependency of libmpeg2-0.5.1-3, for i386. epel doesn't have
> it, and I tried looking on rpmfusion.org, and I can only find a very few
> packages there. Anyone have an idea which of the regular repositories
> carries libmpeg2?

For what it's worth, I'm using the rpmforge version without diffculty.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Willow: Diana, Hecate, I hereby license thee to depart.
Goddess of creatures great and small, I conjure thee to withdraw
Amy: (squeak)
Buffy: Maybe we should get her one of those wheel thingies.