[CentOS] Let's talk about HTTPS Everywhere

Mark mhullrich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 23:36:53 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:42 AM, John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:33:59AM -0800, Mark wrote:
>> Let's talk about CentOS on this list, shall we?
>
>        Presumably the OP is running firefox on CentOS.  So... how it this
>        not about CentOS?

If that's true, why does he (always) cross-post every single question
to the Ubuntu users group (and I hear others, but I don't belong to
them)?

This is a fellow who routinely asks extremely general questions that
so strongly resemble first-year student homework questions that I, and
others, have taken the path of not helping him.  I'm not here to do
anyone's homework for them.

Also, it has been my experience in the last four years of being on
this list that most people who are genuinely interested in how
something works *on CentOS* include such minimally relevant
information as which CentOS they are running and why the question
belongs here rather than in, say, a Firefox discussion group.

Feel free to poke around in the archives and see if you can find even
one CentOS query from S. Mathias.