[CentOS] Let's talk about HTTPS Everywhere

aurfalien at gmail.com aurfalien at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 23:44:22 UTC 2011

On Jan 19, 2011, at 3:36 PM, Mark wrote:

> This is a fellow who routinely asks extremely general questions that
> so strongly resemble first-year student homework questions that I, and
> others, have taken the path of not helping him.  I'm not here to do
> anyone's homework for them.

You can generally tell by the subject line on wether its worth some
time.

"Is it ok" was another post which I didn't even bother to read.

My over all take and excuse me if I'm veering way off topic is that if
you are too lazy to phrase your subject that is specific to the
problem, then I am too lazy to help.

Not that I can offer much anyways.

- aurf