[CentOS] How to disable screen locking system-wide?

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu Jan 20 19:47:32 UTC 2011

Lamar Owen wrote:
> On Thursday, January 20, 2011 01:57:54 pm m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> We (the Feds) are using PIV cards, which have passkeys, and, of course,
>> the username. I prefer what I have from my employer: the RSA keyfobs. No
>> trouble at all, *and* you need the username, keyfob and a pin.
>
> Our co-lo site is using fingerprint plus HID Corp cards.
>
> I'm not familiar with the RSA keyfobs, though.

Oh. They have a six digit number that changes every single minute. It's
synchronized with the authentication server. To log onto my company
website, for example, so I can do my timesheet, I put in my username, then
a pin, followed by the current six digit code.

So, you need three pieces of information, and one constantly changes.

         mark