[CentOS] How to relocate $HOME directory

Gene Brandt brandtg at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 30 21:38:41 UTC 2011

This is not a CentOs issue or problem. This plain Jane UNIX. $HOME can
be anything you want or need it to be. Copy the user's home directory to
where you want and make the appropriate changes in the passwd file or
automount maps.

--
Thanks,

Gene Brandt SCSA
8625 Carriage Road
River Ridge, LA 70123

home 504-737-4295

cell 504-452-3250

Family Web Page  |  My Web Page  | LinkedIn  | Facebook  |  Resumebucket