[CentOS] Graphing System Load MRTG

Fri Jan 7 01:05:07 UTC 2011
Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst at barrett.com.au>

I understand that, but here are some points why I chose my post:

  1: not sure about the persons knowledge re snmp
  2: dont know the guys hardware and packages installed
  3: seeing uptime and uname explains other parts of the MRTG system, i.e. required return values of the scripts
  4: portabilty
  5: most of the time server are cruising below their capacity, adding a few more cycles because calling scripts etc does not really matter

Jobst