[CentOS] how to graph iozone output using OpenOffice?

Sat Jan 8 17:55:21 UTC 2011
Rudi Ahlers <Rudi at SoftDux.com>

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 7:38 PM, Joseph L. Casale
<jcasale at activenetwerx.com> wrote:
>>Can anyone please steer me in the right direction with this one? I've
>>searched the net, but couldn't find a clear answer.
>
> I have done it before and googled " iozone graphing" and got quite a few references?
>
> http://www.linux.com/archive/feature/139744

Thanx, that's one of the articles I found as well, but still can't see
how they generate the 3D graphs. The system I ran it on is headless
CentOS server (i.e. no X installed), and there's no "Generate_Graphs
and gengnuplot.sh". So, is that really the only way to generate the
graphs?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers