[CentOS] Terminal with variable sized font

Sun Jan 9 16:50:59 UTC 2011
Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net>

On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 13:42:41 -0300
Eduardo Grosclaude wrote:

> Can they use Compiz? I have seen guys showing off some
> control-wheel-something-else combo to zoom the screen. Looks like it's
> a continuous zoom.

That may be an option for the future but at this time the application runs on a
LTSP server that drives a bunch of Neoware Capio-600 series terminals and
there's no way that the video hardware in those terminals will handle compiz.

They will probably get some more high-powered terminals eventually, not least
because they want to start using widescreen monitors that also won't work with
their existing terminals.  But at the moment, they just haven't got the
horsepower to run Compiz on the hardware that they have right now.
--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ www.melvilletheatre.com