[CentOS] IPv6, HE tunnel and ip6tables problems

Thu Jan 13 13:24:33 UTC 2011
Ryan Wagoner <rswagoner at gmail.com>

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 7:58 AM, David Sommerseth
<dazo at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> My experiences is that IPv6 in CentOS5 works very well, but is not
> optimal due to lack of stateful firewalling.  However, I'm certain that
> is solved in CentOS6/RHEL6.

I will second that I have had no problems using applications with IPv6
on CentOS 5.5. I currently have apache and samba3x bound to IPv6. I am
also using named and dhcpv6. My only gripe is that dhcpv6 is not the
current ISC daemon and doesn't support dynamic dns updates. For now I
am using stateless auto configuration. In the future I want to hand
out addresses from a pool so dns and reverse dns works.

Ryan