[CentOS] keychain problem(with config file)

Sat Jan 15 16:28:57 UTC 2011
bluethundr <bluethundr at gmail.com>

Sorry meant to attach my sshd_config file.. here it is!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: bluethundr <bluethundr at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Subject: keychain problem

hello centos.. I am having a very annoying problem on my network right
now. it looks like every time I try to add my ssh key to keychain I
have to issue a command just to get my ssh subsystem communicating
with the ssh-agent:

I have this line in my .bashrc file

$(keychain --eval --quick --quiet private_key1 private_key2 private_key3)

If I try to perform ssh-add I get the message:

[bluethundr at VIRTCENT01:~]#ssh-add
Could not open a connection to your authentication agent.

So then I try to execute ssh-agent:

bluethundr at amanda:~]#exec ssh-agent bash
 * Warning: can't find private_key1; skipping
 * Warning: can't find private_key2; skipping
 * Warning: can't find private_key3; skipping
bash: SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/tmp/ssh-cdJlgq6077/agent.6077;: No such file or directory

Then I can add it.

[bluethundr at amanda:~]#ssh-add
Enter passphrase for /home/bluethundr/.ssh/id_rsa:
Identity added: /home/bluethundr/.ssh/id_rsa (/home/bluethundr/.ssh/id_rsa)

But if I ssh away from this box and then ssh back INTO it.. and then
sometime later have to ssh away again it asks me for my ssh key's
passphrase. See what I mean by 'annoying problem'?

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
GPG me!!

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys F186197B