[CentOS] Troubles for an non-IT beginner

Sun Jan 16 14:51:43 UTC 2011
Parshwa Murdia <b330bkn at gmail.com>

hello,

I am absolutely new, means from non-IT sector but have attraction (developed
recently) towards linux and have chosen the centos distro  for the
installation as an OS in my home PC for personal use. I went to the page:

http://isoredirect.centos.org/centos/5/isos/i386/

But don't understand amongst the variety of options there. I also don't know
the technical terms like md5, etc...., can one directly give me the link for
down loadable Cent OS 5.5 (which is latest) and better if it is the torrent
download. I guess there would be only one file of .iso format which is to be
burned and installed. If I am wrong, please let me know.

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia