[CentOS] How to disable screen locking system-wide?

Thu Jan 20 09:29:00 UTC 2011
Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Yeah, that's exactly what I was getting to. 8-)

Actually, I'd be interested in an answer to the OP's question too. So far
I've always used a somewhat crude method to kill a users screen-saver to be
able to get to the desktop...

Disabling the screen-saver's password-protection globally, while still
keeping the screen-saver on and working, would be pretty nifty. We use
mostly Gnome, and KDE here and there. Is this possible to do in either?

--
/Sorin