[CentOS] Intel DH67BL + CentOS 5.5 IRQ #177 nobody cared

Thu Jan 20 11:45:45 UTC 2011
Kenni Lund <kenni at kelu.dk>

2011/1/18 Drew Weaver <drew.weaver at thenap.com>:
> Because the installer doesn't have drivers for the onboard and all of our
> installs are PXE and in general it removes a lot of confusion by just
> disabling the onboard NIC and having one single NIC for everything.

Drew, out of curiosity (I have a similar motherboard in backorder),
does the latest CentOS kernel have drivers for the onboard NIC after
the installation? If not, I'll probably cancel my order and try a
Gigabyte board instead....thanks in advance!

Best regards
Kenni