[CentOS] cloning a server

Thu Jan 20 20:47:04 UTC 2011
PA <razor at meganet.net>

Hi, I have a centos 5 (current) mail server that I have compiled
dovecot/postfix and installed some packages like mysql etc. These packages
have been configured and changed to my liking. How can I now save all this
and install it on another server without having to do all the work of
compiling installing and configuring the same applications. Is it possible
to burn this server image into multiple DVD's make it bootable and then
install on another server.

Basically I want to clone this server and make it easy to install on another
similar hardware server without having to install centos and then manually
installing/configuring dovecot/postfix/mysql etc. Not sure if I can create a
bootable ISO that will install on new servers or what my options are. I
would appreciate any suggestions.

Paul