[CentOS] how to set imagemagicks tmp folder?

Fri Jan 21 12:57:14 UTC 2011
S Mathias <smathias1972 at yahoo.com>

Google will provide an answer, if someone asks it, and then someone answers it. If someone answers the question on a mailing list, then it wont be asked again on the list, because people could google for it.
and mr. let me tell you: you're an idiot.