[CentOS] how to set imagemagicks tmp folder?

Fri Jan 21 16:45:36 UTC 2011
Keith Keller <kkeller at wombat.san-francisco.ca.us>

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 10:10:28AM -0500, Bowie Bailey wrote:
> On 1/21/2011 4:14 AM, S Mathias wrote:
> > my /tmp is too small [when i want to use "convert"]. how can i set imagemagick, to use an other tmp folder, what has enough space?
>
> I'm not going to tell you to go away as some others have done

I imagine that, if the OP's posting habits continue, the decision to
leave the list may be made for him.  I am not normally one for removing
people from lists, but the OP is really getting intolerable.

To the OP: if you are involuntarily kicked off this list, you can try
asking your poorly-researched questions on usenet, specifically the
comp.os.linux.* newsgroups.  The advantage is that you can never be
kicked out of a newsgroup; the disadvantage is that people won't be
nearly as patient there as they have been here.

--keith

kkeller at wombat.san-francisco.ca.us