[CentOS] Is it okay?

Sat Jan 22 03:18:29 UTC 2011
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 01/21/11 6:26 PM, Stephen Harris wrote:
> But definitely this router can do 10Mbit/s without sweating. If you
> had trouble doing 10Mbit/s then you had other problems.

I was trying to route between two 100Mbit ethernets and seeing ~10Mbit,
maybe a little more, when there was traffic going both ways.    Also
doing torrent type bidirectional peer to peer traffic, it swamps really
easily due to the limited CPU horsepower.    currently my wrt is acting
as a 100baseT switch and a wireless access point, using the latest
Tomato firmware.