[CentOS] Let's talk about compression rates

Sat Jan 22 23:57:27 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 12:43:11AM +0100, Sven Aluoor wrote:

> I don't ask for web forums. I am asking for mailing lists with GNU
> mailman. I don't know any and couldn't find with Google. Name me a
> few!

	44.1 million hits on "open source mailing lists"; 1.67 million
	hits on "open source discussion mailing lists".  I think you
	have a few to choose from.

							John

--
The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession
of it, seems to me the deepest root of all that is evil in the world.

-- Max Born (1882-1970), German physicist and mathematician, 1954 Nobel
   Laureate in Physics, grandfather of Olivia Newton-John(!), Natural
   Philosophy of Cause and Chance (1964)