[CentOS] installing windows 2008 server( VM) on a centosxenserver

Mon Jan 3 15:41:34 UTC 2011
Gabriel <gabriel at impactteachers.com>

Google xlaunch for windows - run that baby, with the same ssh command,
and it'll work the same. A good ssh client for windows is Bitvise
Tunnilier (I may have spelt it wrong, but google will help you out with
that!)

From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On
Behalf Of Agnello George
Sent: 03 January 2011 15:39
To: CentOS mailing list
Subject: Re: [CentOS] installing windows 2008 server( VM) on a
centosxenserver

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 8:20 PM, Gabriel <gabriel at impactteachers.com>
wrote:

You won't be installing GUI! Trust me,  yum install virt-manager xauth -
Those are the only packages that will be installed, (plus any required
support packages, which are minimal)

Then via your SSH session, you get the gui running on *your* local X
server - not the remote server. Awesome for remote admin of servers, and
also compressed via ssh, and most of my colo servers prioritise ssh
traffic, so very good connections, even if your servers are being
hammered for traffic. Win win J

well its  a bit sad but my laptop is a win 7 ... is there any windows
client  i could use to connect to the remote xen server . OR is there
any other way if my laptop is win7 or xp .

--
Regards
Agnello D'souza