[CentOS] recursively find duplicate filenames

Wed Jan 5 17:31:58 UTC 2011
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On 1/5/2011 10:48 AM, S Mathias wrote:
> "duplicate filenames"
>
> ->  duplicate filenames

That's still ambiguous. Does duplicate mean exactly two instances with
case insensitive matching?  I think that's what your script does.  Of
course in a single directory, you can't have exact duplicates...

Do you mean exact duplicates of a basename found anywhere down a tree,
your case insensitive match limited to one instance within a single
directory, or ???

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com