[CentOS] rpm/yum/repo issue - Error: Package tuple could not be found in packagesack

Fri Jan 7 21:11:54 UTC 2011
Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011, nux at li.nux.ro wrote:

> To: centos at centos.org
> From: nux at li.nux.ro
> Subject: [CentOS] rpm/yum/repo issue - Error: Package tuple could not be found
>      in packagesack
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I've been working on a yum repo for PHP 5.2 and today I
> wanted to update it[1], however on a test machine using my
> PHP packages (e.g. php-common-5.2.16-1nux) a yum update to
> the new RPMs with version 5.2.17 gives the following
> error: "Error: Package tuple ('php-common', 'i386', '0',
> '5.2.17', '1nux') could not be found in packagesack".

Will you be adding the readline library, which allows PHP to
be used as an interactive interpreter, similar to GW-Basic.

That's very helpfull for debugging 2-3 lines of complex
code, like regex patterns.

http://cnswww.cns.cwru.edu/php/chet/readline/rltop.html

Installed Packages
Name       : readline
Arch       : i386
Version    : 5.1
Release    : 3.el5
Size       : 337 k
Repo       : installed
Summary    : A library for editing typed command lines.

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net