[CentOS] source code location

Sun Jan 9 20:02:59 UTC 2011

On 01/09/2011 07:48 PM, derleader __ wrote:
> Ok thank you everybody.
> MY second question is about Red Hat Network. Is it 100% open source? The
> only code that I found is the source code of red hat network upstream
> project Spacewalk. http://spacewalk.redhat.com/source/1.2/RHEL/5/
> I would like to see the source code of RHN if it's available?

Did you ask Red Hat ? What did they tell you about that ? Since its
their stuff, your questions are best sent to them first.

Also, your email client is broken. If you are going to post to the
mailing list, its worth getting a proper email client that maintains
thread sanity. Finally, consider trimming replies.

- KB