[CentOS] Recompiling source rpms for i386, i686 and x86_64 on the same box?

Thu Jan 13 13:20:03 UTC 2011
Kwan Lowe <kwan.lowe at gmail.com>

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 5:25 AM, Mister IT Guru <misteritguru at gmx.com> wrote:
> At the risk of sounding like an newbie, is is possible to build the RPMS
> for all architectures on the same box at the same time? I would really
> like to automate this, so that I can keep track of the RPMS's and build
> them into my own future repo. (That's another project, I'm sure I'll
> come to the list for that one!)

Shouldn't be any problems doing it. With the right environment
variables you can build any architecture on any other.  I.e., I've
built ARM and MIPS under x86 before.  Tricky, but certainly doable.