[CentOS] RHEL 5.6 is out

Fri Jan 14 10:45:44 UTC 2011
Mister IT Guru <misteritguru at gmx.com>

On 13/01/2011 21:45, Daniel Heitmann wrote:
> On 13.01.2011, at 22:34, Ray Van Dolson wrote:
>> You should probably give RH a call with your questions, or try this
>> mailing list:
> Or wait a few more weeks for CentOS 6, if it's a money-issue.

I assumed that this would be the case! Made me realise how much faith I
have in the CentOS volunteers. Every time I've heard of a RHEL release,
I brace myself and think "WooHoo - CentOS in three months!" Is this how
other CentOS users feel when they hear a RHEL announcement?

--
The Solo System Admin - Follow me - I follow you
http://solosysad.blogspot.com/