[CentOS] Troubles for an non-IT beginner

Wed Jan 19 16:43:42 UTC 2011
Parshwa Murdia <b330bkn at gmail.com>

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 5:27 PM, John Hodrien <J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

> And for every bit of juiciness you think you're getting with an upgrade,
> you're getting the disruption of a reinstall or an upgrade, and seemingly for
> everything that's improved there's a bug or a quirk to match.  I think the
> negatives of an annually changing environment seemed to outweigh the positives
> of an improved environment even when there weren't significant new
> bugs/issues.

Even when new bugs are not there, the release go on, that I consider a
little negative impact!
--
Regards,
Parshwa Murdia

Making the simple complicated is commonplace, making the complicated
simple, awesomely simple, that's innovation.. -C Mingus