[CentOS] Is it okay?

Wed Jan 19 22:44:45 UTC 2011
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On Wednesday, January 19, 2011 05:09:25 pm m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Yeah - I hate the Fedora way. Why not *ask* where you want to install the
> liveCD? Why force it into /boot, when until now, *everyone* has kept boot
> at about 100M or so?

The last one I did from LiveCD was prior to the need for a larger than 100M /boot, and it didn't need to install there.  Haven't tried one since then; I guess that was F11.  F12 and F13 I did from DVD, and I did the preupgrade thing from F13 to F14 (with the recommended yum distro-sync).  I don't currently have a /boot on this laptop, but it has other interesting and difficult oddities associated with it, that are beyond the scope of the CentOS list....