[CentOS] backup script

Fri Jan 28 18:31:13 UTC 2011
Brunner, Brian T. <BBrunner at gai-tronics.com>

Furthermore, do you understand the need to make clear fact-rich helpful
posts?
I have no personal gripe against top-posting that I don't also have
against people quoting the entire message running 2+ pages to add "that
works for me" or "Package yada does it better" at the bottom.

You, madunix, are both top-posting and making uselessly short ambiguous
posts.  Please stop the one practice, or the other.