[CentOS] Centos|Windows Cross Platform File Managers

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Mon Jul 4 14:29:06 UTC 2011

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011, Keith Roberts wrote:

> From: Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>
> Subject: Re: [CentOS] Centos|Windows Cross Platform File Managers

Sorry for the double-post, but I'm having to send my emails
via my web hosting service SMTP server, as if I use my own
ISP's SMTP server, I cannot post to the mc at gnome.org list,
as they use UCEprotect and won't accept mails from my ISP's
server - unless they pay some sort of fee to be
un-blacklisted.

I've asked on the rpmforge list if they can compile Alpine
with the PASSFILE option next time it's upgraded. At the
moment every time I send an email I have to manually enter a
password, which is a bit tedious!

The other thing is to go back to using my ISP's SMTP server,
and wait until rpmforge release an update of Alpine. I
really need to contact the admin at gnome.org to tell tham
about this.

Anyone else had problems like this with UCEprotect?

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net